Andrew Cant was a wholesale and retail tinsmith, coppersmith, gasfitter, and plumber. On his letterhead dated 1877 he listed as being a manufacturer of spouting, ridgecap, piping, heads, shoes, etc. The business was situated on 18 Armstrong Street, Ballarat in the same year.
- ↑ The University of Ballarat Historical Collection (Cat. No. 5488).
- ↑ Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.
--SS 11:33, 2 December 2011 (EST)
--Beth Kicinski 10:32, 3 January 2013 (EST)