A postal village 116 1.2 miles NW of Melbourne, situated on the most western branch of the eastern Moorabool. It has a police station, post office and State School. Occupation of residents is principally sawing, splitting and other forest work; but there are a few farms, and mining is carried on to a small extent. 1954 population - 111.
- ↑ The Victorian Municipal Directory and Gazetter for 1884, p156.
--Sallyanne Doyle 22:32, 18 September 2012 (EST)