Economic Drapery House
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Economic Drapery House was owned and operated by Mrs. F. Anderson and (according to the Australasian Federal Directory) was located in Ballarat.
- ↑ Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.
--Beth Kicinski 14:19, 25 March 2012 (EST)