Edward Merrin

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Edward Merrin was an engineer operating from premises on Eyre Street, Ballarat in 1858.[1]

Contents

History

Legacy

See also

Engineers

Notes


References

  1. ’’Huxtables Ballarat Directory for the Year 1858’’, page 39. [Federation University Australia Historical Collection.]


Further Reading

External links


--Beth Kicinski 11:37, 25 August 2014 (EST)

Personal tools