Gladys Reynell

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

Gladys Renell was one of Australia’s first female studio potters. She ran a very productive commercial venture in Ballarat from 1922 – 1926. Gladys and her husband George Osborne, operated the Osrey Pottery [an acronym of their surnames] and produced a range of blue glazed, scraffito decorated ware that was sold locally as well as in Melbourne and Adelaide.

History

Site

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Artists

Ceramics

Ceramicists

Notes


References


Further Reading

External Links



Personal tools