Saxon Paddock

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Saxon's Paddock was a location in Ballarat, Victoria.

Saxon's Paddock is situated in a pleasant suburban district, and within a few minutes walk of the centre of the city.[1]

Grand Stand

The foundation stone for a grandstand was laid on 13 September 1897.[2]

References

  1. The Ballarat Star, 08 July 1878.
  2. The Ballarat Star, 14 September 1897.
Personal tools