W. Cooper

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

History

W. Cooper was joint owner and editor of the ‘’Ballarat Standard’’ – first published 10 November 1856. This newspaper lasted 16 days. He was a committee member of the Ballaarat Mechanics' Institute in 1859.[1]

Legacy

See also

Ballarat Standard


Notes


References

  1. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~carrick/Ballarat%20a%20to%20b.html accessed 15 March 2013.


Further Reading

External links


--Beth Kicinski 11:13, 29 August 2013 (EST)

Personal tools