Albion Hotel (Creswick Road)
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- For other Albion Hotels, see Albion Hotel.
The Albion Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1863>.
- In March 1863 the publican was J. Tait.
- In June 1863 the publican was John Landsdown. He did not appear at the licensing hearing in June 1863, so the hearing was postponed for two weeks.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1863 'BALLARAT WEST PUBLICANS' ANNUAL LICENSING MEETING.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 12 June, p. 4, viewed 10 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article72514938
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 17, 1943, Ballarat