Albion Hotel Castlemaine

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

Site

History

The Albion Hotel was built in Mostyn st, opened in 1860, it had cast iron lacework, on verandahas and an arched coach entrance on the side with access to yards and stables. [1]

Community Involvement

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. Bradfield, R. Castlemaine: A golden harvest. Kilmore: Lowden, 1972.


Further Reading

External Links

http://vhd.heritagecouncil.vic.gov.au/places/69254


--Sue McPhan 12:40, 27 March 2018 (AEDT)

Personal tools