Alfred Hotel (Grenville Street)
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- For other Alfred Hotels, see Alfred Hotel.
The Alfred Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1870>.
- In 1870 the publican was P. Schwamback.
- In July 1870 the licence was transferred from from Phillip Schwamback to Mary Hartman;
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 18, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924) Wed 6 Jul 1870 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/218796479?
--Mjeffs 11:53, 21 May 2019 (AEST)