Alfred J. Boulton

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Alfred J. Boulton was listed as a building contractor in an invoice dated 21 June 1879. In the same year the business was situated on Grenville Street, near the Gas Works, Ballarat.[1] In 1887 he was listed as a builder whose premises (according to the Australasian Federal Directory) were located on Dana Street, Ballarat.[2]


References

  1. University of Ballarat Historical Collection [Cat. No. 5488].
  2. Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.



--SS 11:11, 8 December 2011 (EST)

Personal tools