Alfred the Great Hotel
- For other Alfred Hotels, see Alfred Hotel
The Alfred the Great Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1867>
This hotel was later known as:
The Alfred the Great Hotel was on the west side of Armstrong Street, between Sturt Street and Mair Street. Hargreaves identified the address as 35 Armstrong Street North.  This is now the premises of Cycle City.
- Address: 35 Armstrong Street North.
- Google Maps: -37.55999,143.856174
- In 1867 the publican was C. Bradshaw.
- In 1868 The license of Mr James Simpson, acting for the official-assignee, in re Charles Bradshaw, for the Alfred the Great Hotel, Armstrong street, was transferred to Mr Abraham Salmon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 18, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924) Fri 8 May 1868 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/113603172?
--Mjeffs 12:11, 21 May 2019 (AEST)