Backhouse and Reynolds

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

History

Backhouse and Reynolds were 1858 the architects of Wesley Church, on the corner of Lydiard Street and Dana Street, Ballarat.[1]

Site

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Architects

Notes


References

  1. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~carrick/Ballarat%20a%20to%20b.html accessed 15 March 2013.


Further Reading

External Links


--Beth Kicinski 14:07, 27 August 2014 (EST)

Personal tools