Ballarat Engraving and Lithographic Printing Office

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

A "mining and commercial stationer" providing engraving, lithographic and general printing from premises at 9 Lydiard Street in 1873, and 34 Sturt Street in 1877.

The business was run by F.W. Niven.




References

University of Ballarat Historical Collection [Cat. No. 5488 and 9222]

Personal tools