Ballarat West Art School

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

The Ballarat West Art School was established in 1870 and was located at the Ballaarat Mechanics' Institute. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management included Henry Wheeler with W. H. Batten as Chair, Secretary James Oldham, and the teacher was Henry Hall.

Staff

Henry Hall


Also See

Tertiary Education

References



--Clare K.Gervasoni 11:39, 29 March 2019 (AEDT)

Personal tools