Barkly Street

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Researchers should be wary of historic street locations as the streets of Ballarat and surrounds have been renumbered over the years.

Contents

History

Barkly Street is a street in Ballarat, Victoria. It is divided into Barkly Street North and Barkly Street South.

Businesses and people in Barkly Street

Address known

189 Barkly Street North - Black Photo (<1900>)

802 Barkly Street, Ballarat – Country Lane Furnishings, curtain makers (<2011>)

Address unknown

Ballarat East Gardens Iron Fence and Gateway

W. C. Flint, venetian blind maker (<1863>)

Mrs Hugh Jones, dressmaker and milliner (<1887>)

Prince Albert Quartz Mining Co. (<1861>)

Ballaarat Mechanics' Institute Reading Room (1859-1860>>

Phoenix Hotel (<1862-1863>)


Barkly Street (opposite the Uniting Church) - Britannia Gold Mining Co., battery (<1887>)

See also

References


External links

Personal tools