Berry, Anderson & Co.
Established 1888, Berry, Anderson and Co. were printers, bookbinders, stationers, paper and paper bag merchants.
In 1902 the firm moved to a large Dana Street factory and stockroom. In 1914 they were situated at 207 Sturt Street opposite the Soldier's Statue, as well as the Dana Street location which is still their home today.
Berry, Anderson & Co. were incorporated in 1960 but kept the same name.
1. Lydiard Street next door to Craig's Hotel.
2. 206 Dana Street
Berry, Anderson & Co. were commissioned by the Ballarat Progress Association to publish: 1918 Beautiful Ballarat: The City of Charm & Beauty; and 1923 Beautiful Ballarat: The City of Charm and Beauty.
James Barbour. Pencillings on the wallaby and other verses. Ballarat, Berry, Anderson & Co., 1906.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Hundred Years: Official Programme and History of Ballarat for its Centenary Celebrations, 1938.
- ↑ Ballarat Progress Association. (1918). 1918 Beautiful Ballarat: City of Charm and Beauty. Ballarat: Berry, Anderson & Co.
- ↑ Ballarat Progress Association. (1923). 1923 Beautiful Ballarat: City of Charm and Beauty. Ballarat: Berry, Anderson & Co.
--C.K.Gervasoni 17:34, 12 March 2011 (EST)
--Beth Kicinski 12:47, 25 May 2012 (EST)