Bridge Hotel Castlemaine

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

Site

History

The Bridge hotel in Walker Street Castlemaine, was constructed in 1860 and operated as a grocery store. It was licensed in 1866 and the second storey was added much later. [1]

Community Involvement

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. Hocking, G. Castlemaine : from camp to city 1835-1900, a pictorial history of Forest Creek & the Mount Alexander goldfields. Knoxfield, Vic. : Five Mile Press, 1994.


Further Reading

External Links


--Sue McPhan 12:44, 27 March 2018 (AEDT)

Personal tools