C. Marks & Co.
C. Marks & Co. were jewellers in Ballarat in <1918-1946> 
Retailing and manufacturing Jewellers.
Corner of Sturt Street and Lydiard Streets (later the site of Allens Jewellers). In the 19th century Marks had a single storey shop which was demolished c1901 to build the multistorey building still standing.
- ↑ Ballarat School of Mines Students' Magazine, 1940.
- ↑ https://www.antiquesreporter.com.au/index.cfm/lot/506893-a-ballarat-made-15ct-gold-bar-link-watch-chain-and-fob-c1880-in/, accessed 26 July 2022.