Campana Bros were concrete and Terrazzo contractors located at 1117 Howitt Street, Wendouree. In 1962 they advertised construction of kerb and channels, floor, paths, driveways, verandahs, crossings, steps and Terrazzo work. In that year the manager was Marino Campana.
Marino worked with two of his brothers, Carlo and another (maybe Boris) and several of their sons (one of Boris'). They built the Italian Hall (9 -11 Recreation Road) behind the Church of Christ in Mount Clear. Quite a big concreting firm of the era. Worked closely with council doing street kerbing.(1)
(1) Reminiscencess of Ken Clements to Dianne Mckinnon on 16 September 2011.
--Dianne Mckinnon 12:17, 16 September 2011 (EST)