Charles Doohey

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Charles Doohey was a publican in Ballarat, Victoria, <1864>.

Contents

History

In 1864 Doohey held the license for the Green Harp Hotel, in Creswick Road, near the cemetery. It was a small wooden building of six rooms.[1]

Legacy

Family

See also

Notes


References

  1. 1864 'Advertising', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 23 June, p. 3. , viewed 20 Oct 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66345902


Further Reading

External links



Personal tools