Cosmopolitan Hotel (Lydiard Street)
- For other Cosmopolitan Hotels, see Cosmopolitan Hotel.
The Cosmopolitan Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1915>.
On 22 March 1915, the hotel was included on a list of hotels to be deprived of their licenses. This list was complied by the Licenses Reduction Board in Melbourne. The Ballarat West licensing district hearings on this list were to be held on 27 April.
- In 1888-89> the publican was I. Jonas
- In November 1898 the license was transferred from Simeon Cohen to Lewis Cohen.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1915 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 23 March, p. 10, viewed 13 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1504941
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9
- ↑ 1898 'No title', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 17 November, p. 2. , viewed 25 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article215233831
--Mjeffs 14:56, 27 August 2019 (AEST)