Devon and Cornwall Hotel
The Devon and Cornwall Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1915.
On 22 March 1915, the hotel was included on a list of hotels to be deprived of their licenses. This list was complied by the Licenses Reduction Board in Melbourne. The Ballarat West licensing district hearings on this list were to be held on 27 April. The hotel was delicensed in November 1915, and the court paid £800 compensation.
- On 24 August 1882 The annual meeting of the Ballarat Albion cricket club was held on Tuesday evening at the Devon and Cornwall hotel, Sturt street. There were about fifty members present, and. Mr May was voted to the chair. 
- On 13 March 1888 The annual meeting of the Ballarat Imperial Football Club was held last evening at Mr R. Chinnery’s Devon and Cornwall hotel. There were about 80 present, and Mr J. Reed occupied the chair.
- ↑ Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 19, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 1915 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 23 March, p. 10, viewed 13 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1504941
- ↑ 1915 'LICENSING ACT 1915.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 10 November, p. 15, viewed 10 September, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1578545
- ↑ The Ballarat Courier (Vic. : 1869 - 1883; 1914 - 1918) Thu 24 Aug 1882 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/250064165?
- ↑ The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924) Tue 13 Mar 1888 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/209214360?
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9
--Mjeffs 15:14, 26 November 2019 (AEDT)