Drew & Rogers

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Drew & Rogers were builders whose premises (according to the Australasian Federal Directory) were located on Errard Street, Ballarat.(1)


References

(1) Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.



--Beth Kicinski 10:12, 20 December 2011 (EST)

Personal tools