Eastern Railway Station Hotel
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- For hotels with the same, or similar names, see Railway Hotel.
The Eastern Railway Station Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1863-1904>.
- In 1863 the publican was T. K. Hunt.. The Licensing Court postponed Hunt's application hearing in June 1863.
- In September 1892 the license was transferred from Patrick Collins to Norah Fahey.
- In May 1904 an application to transfer the license from Thomas Findlay to John Brady was withdrawn.
- ↑ 1863 'BALLARAT EAST LICENSING BENCH.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 18 June, p. 4, viewed 4 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article72515106
- ↑ 1892 'No title.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 8 September, p. 2, viewed 20 September, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article204987094
- ↑ 1904 'LICENSING COURT.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 5 May, p. 3. , viewed 25 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article210151760