Eureka Jennings Co.

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

History

The Eureka Jennings Company was a stationary gravel-pumping trial plant, erected on the Yarrowee between Black Hill and Little Bendigo in 1899.[1]

Site

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. Ballarat School of Mines Students' Magazine, 1899.


Further Reading

External Links


--Clare K.Gervasoni 16:54, 7 March 2017 (AEDT)

Personal tools