Monumental Sculptor, F. Barrow, was located at Lydiard Street North, near the Ballarat New Cemetery. Along with memorials in marble, granite and stone, they also designed all stone kerbings. Every description of the sculptor's work was undertaken, and memorials were fixed in any part of the state.
- ↑ Ballarat Courier, 10 July 1930.
Advertisement from the Ballarat School of Mines Students' Magazine, 1920. (University of Ballarat Historical Callection Cat. No. 536)