From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
The Fawn Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1892.
- In 1888-89> the publican was Mrs Flannery
- In March 1892 the hotel was owned by J. T. Smith, and the licensee was Norah Flannery.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 9, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 1892 'LOCAL OPTION AT BALLARAT.', Leader (Melbourne, Vic. : 1862 - 1918), 19 March, p. 26. , viewed 25 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article197979686
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9