G. W. Seargant

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

G. W. Seargant was a mason operating from premises on Lyons Street, Ballarat in 1858.[1]

Contents

History

Legacy

See also

Stone Masons

Notes


References

  1. ’’Huxtables Ballarat Directory for the Year 1858’’, page 42. [Federation University Australia Historical Collection.]


Further Reading

External links


--Beth Kicinski 09:59, 22 August 2014 (EST)

Personal tools