From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- Consideration is being given by the committee of the Old Colonists' Association to a suggestion that the bequest from the late Mr. George Crombie, of Allendale, should be used for the construction of old colonists, homes at Perry Park, where it has been decided to build two houses donated by Mr. Fred. J. Williams and Mr. Sidney Clark. Mr. Crombie left his estate equally between the Old Colonists' Association, the Ballarat Orphanage, and the Melbourne Blind Asylum. Each institution will benefit to the extent of about £1,000.
- ↑ The Argus, 13 October 1924.