Glossary of Textiles Terms

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

white works - This term refers to manufacturers of undergarments (like bloomers and camisoles), shirts and blouses and even to quilts made all of one piece of white fabric. The term also applies to the actual products.

--Beth Kicinski 07:49, 29 August 2013 (EST)

Personal tools