Government Bridge, Clunes

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Background

A large iron truss bridge with a span of 23 metres over the Tullaroop Creek, built by the Borough of Clunes. The abutments date to around 1857, the trusses were erected in 1896 and the deck and handrails are modern.[1]

History

Creswick Road, Clunes

Site

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Recommended Reading

References

  1. http://vhd.heritage.vic.gov.au/#detail_places;71608


Further Reading

External Links

http://vhd.heritage.vic.gov.au/#detail_places;71608



Personal tools