Halfway House Hotel (Mount Clear)
- For other Halfway House Hotels, see Halfway House Hotel
The Halfway House Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1915.
On 22 March 1915, the hotel was included on a list of hotels to be deprived of their licenses. This list was complied by the Licenses Reduction Board in Melbourne. Licensing district hearings for hotels on this list were to be held at the Ballarat Supreme Court on 11 May. The hotel was delicensed in November 1915, and the court paid £300 compensation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1915 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 23 March, p. 10, viewed 13 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1504941
- ↑ 1915 'LICENSING ACT 1915.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 10 November, p. 15, viewed 10 September, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1578545