Irving, Glover and Co.
Irving, Glover & Co. were the builders of the Ballarat East Town Hall in 1861, builders of the Ballarat Benevolent Asylum’s lying-in hospital in 1869, builders of St. John’s Presbyterian Church on Peel Street, Ballarat in 1871 and builders of the Wesleyan Church on the corner of Dana Street and Lydiard Street, Ballarat in 1883.
- ↑ Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.
- ↑ http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~carrick/Ballarat%20a%20to%20b.html accessed 15 March 2013.
--Beth Kicinski 10:18, 20 December 2011 (EST)