J. Cornish

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

J. Cornish was a butcher operating from premises on Melbourne Road, Ballarat East in 1858.[1]

Contents

History

Legacy

See also

Notes


References

  1. ’’Huxtables Ballarat Directory for the Year 1858’’, page 56. [Federation University Australia Historical Collection.]


Further Reading

External links


--Beth Kicinski 11:16, 20 August 2014 (EST)

Personal tools