James Walker

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search
Fence of St Patrick's Cathedral, Ballarat, 2011, Photography: Clare Gervasoni.

Contents

History

The original proprietor of Ballarat's Union Foundry. He moved to Maryborough, Queensland in 1867 to open a new branch of the business.[1]


Walker's name on Fence of St Patrick's Cathedral, Ballarat, 2011, Photography: Clare Gervasoni.

Legacy

See also

Notes


References

  1. Bate, Weston. (1978). Lucky City: The First Generation at Ballarat 1851-1901. Melbourne: Melbourne University Press.


Further Reading

External links


--Beth Kicinski 13:38, 24 March 2015 (AEDT)

Personal tools