1In 1911 Ken Moss advertised art classes at the Clunes library on Thursday afternoons.
Ken Ross served during World War One.
Ken Moss died in October 1921, three years after the end of World War One. The portraits to the right were taken six years apart, and show witness to the toll the war took on his life.
- Sergeant Kenneth Moss, formerly a member of the staff of the Ballarat Technical Art School, has according to latest advices, recovered from the wounds which he sustained in the fighting in France, and in now on duty as a draughtsman with the First Australian Division headquarters staff.
- ↑ Clunes Guardian, 20 June 1911.
- ↑ A. M. Taylor. Dinkum Oil: Letters Published in the Ballarat Courier during the Great War. Ballarat, 2006.
- ↑ Ballarat School of Mines Student's Magazine, 1920.
- ↑ Information provided by Ken Moss' grandaughter.
- ↑ Ballarat Star, 17 November 1916.