Lady of the Lake Hotel (Armstrong Street)
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- There was also a Lady of the Lake Hotel in Learmonth.
The Lady of the Lake Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1864-1869>.
- In July 1864 the license was granted to J. Bohan., most likely John Bohan, who had the Lady of the Lake Hotel in Learmonth <1859>.
- In 1888-89> the publican was F.T. Courteney
- ↑ 1869 'Advertising', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 4 February, p. 3. , viewed 25 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article112883066
- ↑ 1864 'DISTRICT PUBLICANS' LICENSING MEETING.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 2 July, p. 4. , viewed 10 Oct 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66346137
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9