London Tavern (Armstrong Street)
- There was also a London Tavern in Bridge Street
The London Tavern was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria.
The London Tavern was on the west side of Armstrong Street, between Sturt Street and Mair Street. Hargreaves identified the address as 35 Armstrong Street North.  This is now the premises of Cycle City.
- Address: 35 Armstrong Street North.
- Google Maps: -37.55999,143.856174
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 18, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924) Wed 5 Apr 1871 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/197561687?
--Mjeffs 14:12, 20 August 2019 (AEST)