McBride's

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search
Bride's Bootmaker

Contents

Background

McBride's Boots were bootmakers that used rubber soleing and healing as a specialty.[1]

History

Site

Mcbride's was situated on the corner of Eyre Street and Errard Street.

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. South Street Eisteddfod Official Guide, 1907.


Further Reading

External Links



Personal tools