O’Hehir and Co.

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search

O'Hehir and Co. were cordial manufacturers operating from a factory on Errard Street in 1887.[1]

Contents

Background

History

Site

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Further Notes

References

  1. William Bramwell Withers. The History of Ballarat from the First Pastoral Settlement to the Present Time. Ballarat: F. W. Niven and Co., 1887, page 295. [University of Ballarat, Mt Helen Library]


Further Reading

External Links


--Beth Kicinski 12:18, 5 March 2013 (EST)

Personal tools