Royal Exchange Hotel (Bridge Street)
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- For hotels with the same, or similar names, see Royal Exchange Hotel
The Royal Exchange Hotel was in Ballarat, Victoria, <1862-1939>
This maybe the Exchange Hotel also in Bridge Street.
- In 1862 the publican was John Ahrens.
- In March 1939, the licence was transferred from Edna May Raybould to Thomas Joseph Blood.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Licencing Court for Publicans," The Star, Thursday 19 June 1862, pg. 4, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66324943, (accessed January 19, 2014)
- ↑ 1939 'HOTEL TRANSFERS.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 22 March, p. 10, viewed 3 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article12109778