Seven Stars Hotel
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- There was also a Seven Stars Hotel in Clunes.
The Seven Stars Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1874-1888>.
The hotel was one of the hotels reviewed at the Licensing Court 1888 hearings.
- In December 1874 the publican was Thomas Heyden.
- In 1894 the license was transferred from I. Salter to J. Salter,
- ↑ 1888 'THE BALLARAT LICENSING COURT.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 30 June, p. 14, viewed 28 October, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article6136822
- ↑ 1874 'BALLARAT EAST LICENSING BENCH. ANNUAL MEETING.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 15 December, p. 4, viewed 7 November, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article208250314
- ↑ The Age (Melbourne, Vic. : 1854 - 1954) Thu 15 Mar 1894 https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/192192870?