The Staffordshire Arms was a hotel in Ballarat East, Victoria, <1874-1891.
It was one of the 40 hotels closed in 1891 in Ballarat East as part of the changes to licensing laws.
The owners were paid £1109 compensation for the closure of the business.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 8, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 12, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 1874 'BALLARAT EAST LICENSING BENCH. ANNUAL MEETING.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 15 December, p. 4, viewed 7 November, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article208250314