Supreme Court Hotel Castlemaine
The Supreme Court Hotel was situated in Hargreaves st, Castlemaine.
The hotel was opened in 1859.
In April 1885, the Licensing Bench granted transfers of licenses from Mr Simpson to Mr Taylor for the Supreme Court Hotel. 
On June 8th 1907, J J. Mears licensee of the Supreme Court Hotel, was fined £2 for having trafficked in liquor during prohibited hours on May 26. 
The license of the Supreme Court Hotel, Castlemaine, was transferred from Mrs. E. Doyle to William Beattic in September 1910. 
- ↑ Items of News. Mount Alexander Mail. p2. 18/04/1885.
- ↑ Castlemaine. The Argus, p3. 8/6/1907.
- ↑ Our Country Service. Bendigo Advertiser, p7. 17/09/1910.
--Sue McPhan 14:56, 27 March 2018 (AEDT)