Town Hall Hotel (Main Road)
- For other Town Hall Hotels, see Town Hall Hotel.
The Town Hall Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat East, Victoria, <1874-1891.
It was one of the 40 hotels closed in 1891 in Ballarat East as part of the changes to licensing laws.
The owners were paid £744 compensation for the closure of the business.
- In 1874 Mary McKellar applied for the license to be transferred to her:
Mary M'Kellar, Town Hall hotel, Main street; adjourned until 28th inst. for further enquiry as to to the whereabouts of applicant’s husband, or if he were dead as stated.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 8, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 12, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 1874 'BALLARAT EAST LICENSING BENCH. ANNUAL MEETING.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 15 December, p. 4, viewed 17 December, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article208250314