I am a former student of Federation University Australia. I am the past President of the Maldon Museum and Archives Association Inc. and have had a strong feeling for history for many years. One of my major projects at the Museum was the digitisation of Photographs held by the Association. I have a stong background in Incorporated Association finances, holding the role of treasurer on many associations.
A Former Student of Federation University Australia, I was born in Castlemaine in 1991.
- Cornet Player, Maldon Brass Band 2001-
- Cornet Player, Thompson's Foundry Band 2005-
- Trumpet Player, Maryborough Big Band 2016-
- Member Maldon Fire Brigade 2001-
- Member Southern Cross Lodge 2009-
- Member Maldon Museum and Archives 2006-
- President Maldon Museum and Archives Association 2008-2011
- Founding Member Maldon Vintage Machinery Museum 2013-
- Member of Lions Club of Maldon 2012-
- President of the Castlemaine Labor Party Branch 2017-
- Treasurer Maldon and District Australia Day Committee 2007-2017
- Founder of Tarrangower History 2016-
- Archivist for Maldon Masonic Centre Association 2017-
- Archivist for Maldon Brass Band 2017-
- Archivist for Old Castlemaine Schoolboys Association 2017-
Born in Castlemaine to Peter & Renee Thompson in 1991.