W. H. Malyon

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Jump to: navigation, search
W.H. Malyon, Chemist, 1899. Federation University Historical Collection (Cat. No. 23016)

Contents

Background

W.H. Malyon was established in Bridge Street in 1856.

History

William Henry Maylon was a pharmaceutical and dispensing chemist.

Site

156 Sturt Street, Ballarat

717 Sturt Street, Ballarat, opposite the City Fire Brigade.

195 Sturt Street, Ballarat

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References


Further Reading

External Links


--Clare K.Gervasoni 16:09, 2 August 2016 (AEST)

Personal tools