White Hart Hotel (Waubra)
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
- There was also a White Hart Hotel in Ballarat.
The White Hart Hotel was a hotel in Waubra, Victoria, <1863-1885>.
- In June 1863 the publican was Leonard Wilkinson.
- In December 1885 the police objected to renewing the license for J. Fitzgerald. The license was granted to his wife on the condition that she was in sole charge of the hotel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1863 'LICENSING COURT.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 17 June, p. 3. , viewed 23 Apr 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article72515072
- ↑ 1885 'LEARMONTH LICENSING COURT', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 22 December, p. 3. , viewed 08 May 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article206305338