Alfred J. Boulton
Alfred J. Boulton was listed as a building contractor in an invoice dated 21 June 1879. In the same year the business was situated on Grenville Street, near the Gas Works, Ballarat. In 1887 he was listed as a builder whose premises (according to the Australasian Federal Directory) were located on Dana Street, Ballarat.
- ↑ University of Ballarat Historical Collection [Cat. No. 5488].
- ↑ Rogers, J. W. F. (ed.). (c. 1887). The Australasian Federal Directory of Commerce, Trades & Professions. Melbourne: J. W. F. Rogers.
--SS 11:11, 8 December 2011 (EST)